What is Healthcare IT Project Management?
Healthcare IT project management uses standard project management skills which includes systematically planning, organizing and timely executing a specific organization project with managing the work of a team to achieve the organizational objective on schedule, along with an understanding of clinical processes, an awareness of the meeting patient needs, and an understanding of regulatory issues.
Why to Choose Speedum for Healthcare IT Project Management?
Since inception, Speedum Technologies have been offering exceptional Healthcare IT Project Management services and have earned the reputation of being consistent in managing projects successfully and effectively. Our Healthcare IT Project managers deliver proven guidelines, processes and techniques that ensure timely completion of projects within budget. From better efficiency, higher flexibility, mitigated risks, improved quality to gaining a competitive edge over others, our services adds value to your Healthcare organisation and ensures complete alignment of your IT initiatives with your business goals.
Our Approach towards Healthcare IT Project Management
Our team is well versed with proven project management techniques and toolsand follow a structured approach for managing and tracking Healthcare IT projects. Various project stages through which we assist you are:
From initiation stage to project closure, we help Healthcare organisations identify requirement gaps, allocate staff, delegate tasks and solve issues. We ensure that resource coordination is maintained and proper processes are in place to deal with unforeseen circumstances.
- We help you plan the project activities and resources before the project starts. This helps in better understanding of roles and responsibilities and enables us to foresee challenges and plan for an appropriate action plan ahead of time.
- We constantly monitor the project execution to ensure its adherence with the planned activities and take corrective actions, wherever required.
- We devise appropriate processes and plans in event on changes and evaluate their impact on project deliverables, timelines and costs.
- Our managers invest time to understand and evaluate all the tasks and activities required for successful project outcome. All the project requirements are assessed carefully and final deliverables are defined.
- During the entire project lifecycle, the scope of project is constantly monitored and changes are analysed to ensure alignment with the expected deliverables.
- Defining expected time for the activities and processes
- Creating a sequential order in which activities should be performed
- Developing a schedule and tracking that the activities are undertaken and completed as per the schedule
- Cost Estimation and budgeting
- Our managers ensure that the project is delivered in time with in the expected costs and suggest corrective actions, wherever required
- Evaluating the original cost plan periodically to check errors or misevaluation
- Effect of unforeseen events or contingencies on overall projects costs
- Cost Estimation and budgeting
- Ensuring that appropriate processes and checks required to make quality delivery are in place
- Constant evaluationof project outcome for desired quality standards throughout the project
Human Resource Management
- Identifying the human resource requirement for the project
- Ensuring that the required resources are available
- Delegation of roles and duties
- Development of team for successful project completion
- Identifying all the stakeholders and planning communication needs
- Developing framework for information distribution
- Creating and sharing weekly reports with appropriate members
- Ensuring complete coordination during project closure
- Determination of type and quantity of resources to be procured
- Laying down processes and procedures to be followed for resource procurement
- Procedure for intra company resource requisitions
- Assisting in supplier selection and guidance on contracts and negotiations
- Monitoring hassle free discharge of contract
- Identification and communication of possible risks at an early stage of the project
- Devise rational strategy for better decision making and risk minimisation
- Procedure for intra company resource requisitions
- Understanding and prioritisation of prevalent risks
- Suggesting and implementing responsive actions
Advantages of Project Management for Healthcare Information Technology:
Project management for healthcare IT impacts healthcare organisation’s functioning in variety of ways:
- Patients can get better treatment with the help of improved technology that is used to provide the treatment
- Good project management helps healthcare organisation in improving the budget as it aligns the money and efforts for the various stages of the projects effectively
- Increase coordination between healthcare providers and patients
- Increase the productivity and effectiveness of healthcare organisation employee’s outcomes
- Less risk of litigation as Healthcare IT projects helps to maintain the standard and quality of treatment
- Improve the overall performance of the healthcare organisation
- Timely completion of all the activities of different stages of a project
- Follow the guidelines issued by healthcare regulatory authority while completing the project
At Speedum Technologies, we act as your extended project execution arm wherein we focus on your strategic business goals and ensure that desired outcome is achieved. From a well-crafted strategy to a well-executed plan, our team constantly strive to achieve success and growth for your healthcare organisation.
To know more about our Project Management Services and how we can help you maximise development efficiency, get in touch with our Project Management Specialists.
At Speedum Technologies, We offer world class technology products and services to the industry. We deliver solutions that are flexible, scalable and respond effectively to evolving business needs.
Our professionals are experienced and well equipped to deliver effective solutions for successful project management and implementation. All our members are highly motivated and constantly strive to meet client requirement in the most efficient manner.
Commitment to Quality
We attach great value to quality and deliver exceptional solutions at all times that exceed expectations. Quality is an integral part of our processes and we constantly work on improving our offerings and performance.
Ethics & Values
Our values are the cornerstones of our business and define our behaviour and actions. From customer interactions, employee management to our day to day operations, our values drive our decisions, strategies and are at the very core of whatever we do.
Healthcare IT Services
In today’s volatile business environment, it is imperative for businesses to be responsive to upcoming technologies and remain efficient. Information Technology have helped businesses streamline processes, reduce costs, improve efficiency and productivity.
Speedum Technologies is a leading provider of IT implementation services executing best practices and well – established methodologies. We provide comprehensive implementation services and support for your critical Healthcare Technology projects.
With organisation facing the challenge to reduce costs, render quality, improve workforce satisfaction and boost performance, hospitals and healthcare organisations need to examine their existing systems and workflows.
Since inception, Speedum Techhnologies have been offering exceptional Project Management services and have earned the reputation of being consistent in managing projects successfully and effectively. Our managers deliver proven guidelines, processes and techniques that ensure timely completion of projects within budget.
We offer a complete portfolio of application and infrastructure support services that helps you substantially reduce your IT expenditure and enjoy the benefits of our flexible, scalable and robust infrastructure that is maintained round the clock by our experts.
In todays’ highly volatile business environment, organisations face the challenge of cutting costs and meeting tight project schedules to meet the market demand. Software testing is often ignored due to the costs and effort involved.